Melissa de Vignolles
|Melissa de Vignolles|
Melissa de Vignolles (メリッサ・ド・ヴィニョル Merissa do Vinyoru) is one of the main characters in Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of "Jeanne d'Arc".
- Eye colour: Blue
- Hair colour: Blue
- Soul gem: A blue shield located on the tie of her outfit.
- Weapon: Polearm with an electrically-attached cone
- Wish: To heal the wounds that threatened her father's and Tart's lives. The specific wording is unknown.
- Japanese pronoun:
- Known relatives: Etienne de Vignolles (father), Milene (mother, deceased)
Melissa in Magia Record
While most magical girls who wish to heal others are often granted healing abilities of their own, Melissa was instead granted high-offensive abilities, most notably the power of anti-matter. She is able to wield her polearm such that she can send her cone-like attachment at her enemies, using it as a projectile and is able to change its direction in midflight just by swinging her polearm once more. She is also able to attach it to the top of her polearm for further damage and can even charge the cone from afar, effectively making it a bomb that she can detonate at will. Her strongest ability is her anger, and once her father or Tart are threatened nothing can stand in her way.
- She inherited the same quick anger as her father, La Hire.
- She is noted as being very pious by the village priest, and her father first met her while praying hover her mother's grave.